Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oscar snubbs Christopher Nolan

It's a huge snub not to nominate the most original and interesting film of the year for Best Director. My guess is what happened is that the Golden Globes doesn't like westerns and completely didn't nominate True Grit for anything.  Even though it was an excellent film with few flaws.  So the Academy voted for True Grit in many categories which it deserved. However the Coen brothers took Nolan's spot for director. So Globes I blame you. Ugh terrible why does the academy not like Nolan?  Dark Knight left out and he got nothing for The Prestige. Ok enough of this rant. Congrats to the nominees.  I'm glad True Grit got many noms and Social Network will take some awards. I'm looking forward to the show.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment