Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globe Predictions

As I usually do, I make my predictions for this years awards.

A list of the nominees:

http://www.imdb.com/features/globes/2011/nominations

Here is who I think will win a Golden Globe:

Best Picture Drama
Winner:  The Social Network
My Choice: Inception

People love Social Network, and it's very good, but not great.  I think people like Facebook alot and connect that to the movie, but Inception is a vastly more creative film.

Best Picture Comedy/Musical
Winner: The Kids area All Right

Best Actor Drama:
Jesse Eisenberg

Best Actress Drama:
Natalie Portman

Best Actor Comedy:
Paul Giamatti

Best Actress Comedy:
Julianne Moore

Supporting Actor:
Christian Bale

Supporting Actress:
Helen Bonham Carter

Best Director:
Christopher Nolan

Best Screenplay:
Aaron Sorkin

Best Animated Film:
Toy Story 3

1 comment:

  1. Well I was 7-11 on my picks last night. I went with my choice for director, but I should've known Fincher would win. I had the other woman in Kids, so I was close. I thought Colin Firth winning was a big upset. I didn't think Eisenberg was worthy, but thought he'd win. I need to see King's Speech and The Fighter soon. Supporting Actress was a crap shoot. The girl from True Grit should be in there for the Oscars and I guarantee a True Grit will get some nominations for the Oscars. Its just too good.

    ReplyDelete